Welcome to the Erlangen National High Performance Computing Center (NHR@FAU). Being part of the German national HPC infrastructure (NHR Alliance), our interdisciplinary team
- provides HPC-related lectures, tutorials, and training,
- offers in-depth user and specialized application support,
- operates state-of-the-art supercomputers, and
- collaborates in HPC-related research.
To this end, NHR@FAU closely collaborates with the Erlangen Regional Computing Center (RRZE). Our fields of expertise include
- node-level performance engineering for CPUs and GPUs,
- hardware-efficient and scalable building blocks for sparse solvers, and
- atomistic simulations in chemistry, life sciences, and materials science.