Welcome to the Erlangen National High Performance Computing Center (NHR@FAU). Our interdisciplinary team
- operates state-of-the-art supercomputers,
- offers in-depth user and specialized application support,
- provides HPC-related lectures, tutorials, and training, and
- develops performance tools.
Our fields of expertise and research include
- node-level performance engineering for CPUs and GPUs,
- hardware-efficient and scalable building blocks for sparse solvers, and
- atomistic simulations in chemistry, life sciences, and materials science.