New course: Fundamentals of accelerated computing with CUDA C/C++ (online)
We are proud to announce the online NVIDIA DLI training course “Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++,” conducted by NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) Ambassador Dr. Sebastian Kuckuk (NHR@FAU). The course gives a first introduction to programming NVIDIA GPUs with CUDA in C or C++.
Course time and date: April 21 and 22, 2022, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Course details, audience prerequisites, and a registration link can be found at: https://indico.scc.kit.edu/event/2698/
At the conclusion of the course, participants will have an understanding of the fundamental tools and techniques for GPU- accelerating C/C++ applications with CUDA and be able to:
- Write code to be executed by a GPU accelerator
- Expose and express data and instruction-level parallelism in C/C++ applications using CUDA
- Utilize CUDA-managed memory and optimize memory migration using asynchronous prefetching
- Leverage command-line and visual profilers to guide your work
- Utilize concurrent streams for instruction-level parallelism
- Write GPU-accelerated CUDA C/C++ applications, or refactor existing CPU-only applications, using a profile-driven approach
This is an online course that will be conducted via Zoom. The Zoom link will be sent to registered attendees a few days before the event.