- Gerhard Wellein: “Ja wie schnell laufen sie denn?!” Performance Engineering fürs Höchstleistungsrechnen. Feierliche Inbetriebnahme des LiDo3 – TU Dortmund,16. Mai 2018.
- G. Hager: “If it doesn’t work, we learn something.” Instructive case studies from performance engineering. Minisymposium MS29 at SIAM PP18, the 2018 Conference on Parallel Processing, March 8, 2018, Tokyo, Japan.
- G. Wellein: Performance Engineering for Sparse Linear Algebra Kernels: Navigating Between Models and Expectations. Minisymposium MS85 at SIAM PP18, the 2018 Conference on Parallel Processing, March 9, 2018, Tokyo, Japan.
- G. Wellein: Performance Engineering for Scalable Sparse Eigensolvers in the DFG Project ESSEX: From basic building blocks to full scale applications. JST/CREST International Symposium on Post Petascale System Software, December 12th, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- G. Wellein: Performance Engineering: Welcome to the world of FLOPs, Bytes and Cycles!. 34th ASE Seminar, December 13th, 2017, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
- G. Wellein: Performance Engineering for HPC: Models Generating Insights.
- Austrian HPC Meeting 2017 (AHPC17), March 1-3, 2017, Grundlsee (Austria)
- Seminar, Faculty of Informatics, USI Lugano, March 29, 2017, Lugano (Switerzland)
- Invited Talk, General Assembly of SFB/TRR-55, June 2, 2017, Regensburg (Germany)
- EoCoE Face-to-Face Meeting Autumn 2017, November 29, 2017, Toulouse (France)
- G. Hager: The curses and blessings of analytic performance modeling. Invited talk at PPAM‘2017, the 12th International Conference on Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics, Lublin, Poland, September 10-13, 2017.
- G. Hager: Supercomputer: Mächtiges Werkzeug und Forschungsobjekt. Night of Science, Universität Frankfurt, 9. Juni 2017.
- G. Hager: Thirteen modern ways to fool the masses with performance results on parallel computers. Evening talk at the Course on “Parallel Programming of High Performance Systems 2017”, LRZ Garching, March 6-10, 2017.
- G. Hager: Making sense of temporally blocked stencil performance via analytic modeling. Invited talk at the 7th AICS International Symposium, Integrated Research Center of Kobe University, Kobe, Japan, February 23-24, 2017.
- G. Hager: Performance Engineering for Algorithmic Building Blocks in GHOST. Talk at the ESSEX Minisymposium at the SPPEXA Symposium 2016, LRZ Garching, Germany, January 25-27, 2016
- J. Hammer: From Regular to Irregular Algorithm Performance Modeling. Talk at UT Austin, May 6, 2016.
- J. Hammer: Modeling Approaches of Graph Algorithm Performance. Talk at UT Austin, August 12, 2016.
- J. Hammer: From Tool Supported Performance Modeling of Regular Algorithms to Modeling of Irregular Algorithms. Talk at the Scalable Tools Workshop, Lake Tahoe, CA, August 2, 2016.
- J. Hammer: Kerncraft: A Tool for Analytic Performance Modeling of Loop Kernels. Talk and poster at the International Parallel Tools Workshop, HLRS Stuttgart, October 5, 2016.
- J. Hammer: Automatic Loop Kernel Analysis and Performance Modeling with Kerncraft. Talk at the University of Amsterdam, February 15, 2016.
- J. Eitzinger: Systematic Node-Level Performance Engineering. Seminar talk, UT Austin, Austin, TX, USA, February 2, 2015.
- J. Eitzinger: Employing the ECM performance model on SIMD Kahan summation. Talk at the Workshop on Programming Models for SIMD/Vector Processing, San Francisco, CA, USA, February 8, 2015.
- J. Eitzinger: Evaluierung von Co-Array Fortran als Alternative zu MPI. Talk at Parallel 2015 Konferenz, Karlsruhe, Germany, April 22, 2015.
- J. Eitzinger: Introducing the ECM diagnostic performance model. Invited talk at Scalperf 2015, Bertinoro, Italy, September 23, 2015.
- G. Hager: Systematic Node-Level Performance Engineering. Talk at the SPEC DevOps Meeting, University of Würzburg, Germany, February 20, 2015.
- G. Hager: Insight into stencil performance by analytic modeling. Talk at the Dagstuhl Seminar on Advanced Stencil Code Engineering, Schloss Dagstuhl, Wadern, Germany, April 13-17, 2015.
- G. Hager: White-box modeling for performance and energy: Useful patterns for resource optimization. Invited lecture at PACO 2015, the Workshop on Power-Aware Computing, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Magdeburg, Germany, July 6-7, 2015.
- G. Hager: Model-guided performance engineering of numerical kernels. Invited talk at the meeting of the SFB Transregio 55 “Hadron Physics from Lattice QCD,” University of Wuppertal, Germany, July 10, 2015.
- G. Hager: Holistic node-level performance engineering for maximum resource efficiency on modern multi-core CPUs. Talk at ParisTech TELECOM, Paris, France, September 7, 2015.
- J. Hammer: Automatic Loop Kernel Analysis and Performance Modeling. Talk at the workshop on “Performance Modeling, Benchmarking and Simulation of High Performance Computer Systems”, Supercomputing 2015, Austin, TX, November 13, 2015.
- M. Kreutzer: Performance Engineering of the Kernel Polynomial Method on Large-Scale CPU-GPU Systems. Talk at the “2015 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium” (IPDPS), Hyderabad, India, May 26, 2015.
- F. Shahzad: Building a Fault Tolerant Application Using the GASPI Communication Layer. Paper presentation at the “1st International Workshop on Fault Tolerant Systems” (FTS2015), in conjunction with IEEE Cluster 2015, Chicago, IL, September 8, 2015.
- M. Wittmann: Performance Modeling and Analysis of Stencil operations in Earth Mantle Convection Simulations. Talk at ParCo 2015, Symposium on Parallel solvers for very large PDE based systems in the earth and atmospheric sciences, Edinburgh, Scotland, September 1-4, 2015.
- M. Wittmann: Locality and Performance Optimized Adjacency List Generation for Lattice Boltzmann Based Simulations. Talk at ParCFD 2015, Montreal, Canada, May 17-21, 2015.