HPC-Europa3 Transnational Access program: next closing date 20th February
Collaborative research visits using High Performance Computing
Call for applications: next closing date 20th February 2020
HPC-Europa3 funds research visits for computational scientists in any discipline which can use High Performance Computing (HPC).
Visits can be made to research institutes in Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden or the UK. (People from Germany cannot request access to German facilities/partners!)
What does HPC-Europa3 provide?
- Funding for travel, living and accommodation expenses for visits of up to 13 weeks.
- Access to world-class High Performance Computing (HPC) facilities.
- Technical support to help you make best use of the HPC systems.
- Collaborative environment with an expert in your field of research.
Who can apply?
- Researchers of all levels, from postgraduate to full professors.
- Researchers from academia or industry.
- Researchers currently working in a European Union country or Associated State.
- Researchers may not visit a group in the country where they currently work.
- A small number of places are available for researchers working outside these countries – please contact mailto:email@example.com for more information.
How do I apply?
- Apply online at https://hpc-europa.cineca.it/
All applicants should start by reading the guidelines for application at http://www.hpc-europa.eu/guidelines. Any questions not answered there, or elsewhere on the webpage, can be sent to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next closing dates are 20th February 2020 and 14th May. Closing dates are held 4 times per year. Applications can be submitted at any time. You should receive a decision approximately 6 weeks after the closing date.
For more information and to apply online, visit: http://www.hpc-europa.eu/